RE: re nursery interview apparel

Gosh I haven't heard that term in years! Kitty, I think you take a men's
size 4-1/2 or something like that... (we wear the same size shoes)... I
buy my work shoes at red wing- very costly, but they last with all the
oil and grease and fit your foot properly. Of course breaking in a new
pair will just about kill you....

And Jim... where are the pictures?!?

Donna

> Thanks Jim, in my searches I had forgotten to try galoshes (what do
you
> call
> the left one? a galosh?)
> This has helped.  I've got a line on a couple of possibilities.
> I've tried all sorts of places, but can't find what I want - a low
rise
> overshoe - that fits my shoe size (7) at a reasonable price.  I found
an 8
> on ebay that may work.
> I don't want to spend a lot for something I may wear very little.
> I'll check out some of the ag catalogues. Thanks again.
>
> Kitty

Oregon.