RE: re nursery interview apparel

You should head over to the men's section of a walmart/kmart and check
that my memory (or lack of) is correct on that size. Since I switched to
RedWing, haven't had to do that in quite some time.

If this job works out and depending on what they actually have you
doing... you may need a sturdy pair of boots more than you think. Until
the really hot weather shows up here, I use them for gardening all the
time. My feet used to get sore when digging those shovels and pitchforks
in this hard clay, but with the tougher soles, no problem.

Donna

> Lands End would be too expensive for something I might only wear a few
> times.  I've recently been looking into boy's sizes since Donna told
me
> what
> boys' size I would wear - 4 1/2.  (didn't have a clue how to cross ref
> gender sizes)  So far have only turned up boots for boys, not low rise
> rubbers, which makes sense.  Still looking, thanks for the
suggestions.
> Oh,
> and the Ladies rubbers on ebay that would have been absolutely perfect
> turned out to fit pumps.  The mold used to make them had a big heel
space,
> so they won't work.
>
> Kitty

Goodwill