Re: Cast Iron plant

Do they move? Thrips, perhaps?
On Sunday, March 7, 2004, at 06:22 PM, Andrea H wrote:

ditto for me too. I've never seen it bloom and I've had to variegata in pots
on my porch for 5-6 years. Although they seem to have gotten some kind of
pest that's sucking the life out of them. I've prayed, scrubbed, etc and
they keep coming back. They look like little white specks, except they're
long and thin, if that makes any sense at all. One of my leaves is just
covered with them. A hard jet of water does NOTHING. It's like they're glued
to the plant.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC