Spring activities

Woo Hoo! Saw my first robin yesterday! Spring cannot be far
behind...okay, it can, but hey! I'm trying to think positive here. Went
to a gardening/landscaping show on Sunday...dragged the poor little
children around with us for several hours...Marty and I had a blast, the
kids tolerated it well. Bought a great big huge glazed pot that we are
going to turn into a fountain when we revamp the current little pond
area...got it for >50% off retail, so felt good about that. Bought some
new houseplants as well as a scented geranium and a new coleus start
that are absolutely lovely! Saw tons and tons of things I can't wait to
get outside and try...seems like every corner we turned at the
exposition center there was something great that had me saying..."Now,
we could do that if we did this..." About drove my husband crazy until
he turned a corner and came upon the garden railroading displays! Now
he's got plans to go to the local association's next meeting and do some
serious planning! Man, are we in trouble! What a way to go, though!
Recent tour through the garden has no sign as yet of anything even
remotely close to poking its way to the surface, but any day now I'm
gonna find something, I just know it! :-)

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com