Re: Sea Grow plus feritlizer

Interesting, Zem, that your cats ignore the fish emulsion...mine used
to love to look for the dead fish somewhere and dogs have been

I've used kelp with good results.  Wonder if you got a bad bottle or
something?  Have always figured kelp and fish were about as benign as
you could get and good for all plants.  Hmmmm....

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :

> From: Zemuly@aol.com
> I don't know.  It just says fish emulsion on the brown bottle.
> Marge, I do have 12 cats living in this house.  However, they have
never tried to
> get into the African violets.  BTW, last fall I used some of that
> emulsion with kelp, and I swear it hurt some of my plants.  The
gold fish plant
> (whose name I know we have mentioned but I have forgotten)
immediately lost all