Re: Spring at the Morgan's too! NOW Joe Pye Weed

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring at the Morgan's too! NOW Joe Pye Weed
  • From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 01:20:45 -0500

Andrea, in sun they should stand tall if you don't get some major
wind storm.  Last season, we had nothing but storms, hail, rain,
hurricanes; got it all - flattened a lot of stuff.

They will tend to flop in shade, however.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :