Re: Spring has NOT sprung y'all

I finally get a couple hours this morning to go out & clean up the yard,
prune & shape up the yard for gardening this season, and ITS 34 DEGREES
OUTSIDE!!!!!  Yuck!  I can't work in this cold!  It's only supposed to get to 43 today,
and there is a 20 mph COLD wind out there .. hmmmf

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"We don't do enough to exploit renewable energy resources."
Me