RE: was Sea Grow > space > PO

Even here in rural america (as I call it), we get mail delivered to the
box at the curb.... and we don't even have a grocery store within 15(?)
miles of here....

Yep, the wind is also terrible here today, wish the trees in the old
part of town would leaf out and cut some of this wind down....

Donna
Who is now leaving to drive 60 miles to a meeting :(

> Wind is blowing something fierce here.  I've been taking care of
chores
> like
> vacuuming before I start work tomorrow.  Doing computer work on some
MG
> projects and collecting on a few ebay sales.  Because of my new
schedule I
> won't be able to use my post office, so I checked to see where the one
was
> on the north end of town.  There isn't one.  Then I thought maybe
postal
> stations within stores.  There is one about a mile from my job in a
Wells