RE: was Sea Grow > space > PO

I'm back...

And yes, we do have a post office here, but their hours and mine clash.
I use the one by where I work.... hum, actually, I send one of the
drivers from work to pick up stamps and mail stuff....

Not sure if you realize this, but the post office does have a form you
can leave in your mail box with a check... and they will deliver the
stamps. Most of the jewel stores (brand name type grocery store for
those unfamiliar) also sells books of stamps at the check out.