pictures of snow

Dear all: Yesterday the first crocuses of the year were blooming in my
garden. Today they are buried under several inches of snow. For a good
look, please visit

It's just the first two pictures in this set. The rest are all photos of
my kitchen remodel, mostly details of the wall treatments I
painted/stenciled, so ignore those if you want to.

I hope this snow goes away pretty shortly as I'm on vacation and I would
have liked to have gotten out there in the garden this week...pooh! But
I think poor Ceres has gotten a good deal more than we did over this

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com