From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 11:31 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT--Music

In a message dated 3/14/2004 10:10:44 PM Central Standard Time,
wmorgan972@ameritech.net writes:
Well, Bill picked up a program that allows him to take video from a VCR and
digitalize it onto a CD or a DVD.

I'm so technologically challenged!  Here I am wondering how you get the VHS
tape into the computer, and I know that's not right.  I have also found more
mm movies I would love to save.