Re: pictures of snow

Good luck there, Ceres; just watched the 10PM news on TV and saw
where you guys in Iowa are getting it in the teeth with Ma Nature's
last winter gasp.  Lordy!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> From: Cersgarden@aol.com
>     We have 10-12", still snowing hard and predicted to continue
till after
> midnight.  Everything is closed down EXCEPT I think the state
basketball
> tournaments are still scheduled.  I worked all day in the
greenhouse but it was ugly