Re: Weather

> From: Cersgarden@aol.com
> Marge, this is my 3rd trip there at spring break and I have
experienced both,
> very cold even some snow to warm and all the wonderful blooming
plants.
> There will be 112 in our group this year, a little smaller than in
the past.
----------
Well, Ceres, sounds like you know what to expect when you come
here:-)  That's one huge group...Lordy!  Hope you can keep tabs on
all of them:-)  I am expecting it to get milder and be nicer by this
weekend, 57F with scattered clouds for Saturday, says weather
underground - still sweater or sweats weather with a jacket handy.
Low Sat. in mid 30s, with highs in mid 50s and lows in  mid 30s
through the weekend and into next Tuesday.  30% chance of showers
Sat. night.  So, all in all, shouldn't be a bad weekend for your
crew.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade