From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Marge Talt
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 6:19 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] We're waiting...

That sounds like it work a treat, Kitty; think you'd find it very
useful and it would keep you relatively clean for whipping out on
errands.  Of course, if it were me, I'd still have potting soil
everywhere BUT where the apron was:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

----------
> From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
> I have an Master Gardener apron like that which I haven't used
much.  This
> year Purdue changed our logo and would *prefer* we purchase and
wear items
> bearing the new logo.  I might just take the old one to work.  The
front
> pockets are handy.
> Another reason I like the idea of the apron is that, well, I really
get
> *into* mywork - which means that my work really gets *onto* me!  If
I pot

http://www.hort.net/funds/