From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:30:55 -0600
Subject: RE: [CHAT] pictures of snow

Well your garden is way ahead of mine and with this newest
Yesterday the first crocuses of the year were blooming in my<br>&gt;
garden. Today they are buried under several inches of snow. For a
http://photos.yahoo.com/mhobertm<br>&gt; <br>&gt; It's just the first
two pictures in this set. The rest are all photos<br>of<br>&gt; my
kitchen remodel, mostly details of the wall treatments I<br>&gt;
painted/stenciled, so ignore those if you want to.<br>&gt; <br>&gt;
and I<br>would<br>&gt; have liked to have gotten out there in the garden
this week...pooh!<br>But<br>&gt; I think poor Ceres has gotten a good
thing we can experience is the mysterious.&quot;<br>&gt; --Albert
Einstein<br>&gt; <br>&gt;
http://www.excite.com<br>&gt; The most personalized portal on the
Web!<br>&gt; <br>&gt;
Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>&gt;

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com