From: Marge Talt [mailto: mtalt@hort.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:51:15 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] re nursery interview apparel

> From: Melody <mhobertm@excite.com><br>&gt; Marge: And what does the
rest of your garden &quot;attire&quot; look like<br>that makes it sound
Melody...well, the boots are the bottom; worn over knee
socks,<br>covered by a superbly detailed denim overall (men's - can't
find<br>women's that are worth squat), with artistic knee and rear
patches,<br>containing many pockets full of hand tools and other
necessities,<br>(legs tucked into boots). Under this is worn one of an
enticing<br>selection of ancient long sleeve dress shirts that used to
belong to<br>my hubby. All topped by a bandanna scarf over the hair and
a wide<br>brim straw hat. Very chi-chi, if I say so
myself:-)<br><br>Works a treat; keeps the bugs off and everything I need
is handy. In<br>chilly weather, I just wear my sweats under the overall
with a tee<br>shirt or turtleneck sweater under them. Love that overall.
Keeps me<br>fairly clean unless the holes in the knees haven't been
patched:-)<br><br>Marge Talt, zone 7
Maryland<br>mtalt@hort.net<br>Editor: Gardening in
Article: Battling
Index of Articles by Category and