Re: Weather

In a message dated 03/16/2004 8:46:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Cersgarden@aol.com writes:

> Marge, this is my 3rd trip there at spring break and I have experienced
> both,
> very cold even some snow to warm and all the wonderful blooming plants.
> There will be 112 in our group this year, a little smaller than in the past.
>   Ceres

Better you than me, Ceres.  I sometimes think one of the blessings (maybe the
only one) of getting old is that you no longer have to chaperone school trips
or chauffeur sports teams.  With three sons spread over ten years I spent 23
years in the school system and it sometimes seemed most of that time I was on
the road.  Surely was glad I could do it, but don't miss that aspect a bit.
The nearest grandchildren are four hours away, and the others are in Colorado,
Washington state and the military, so I don't have those responsibilities
with them, though it would be nice if I could see them once in a while.  Auralie