Re: We're waiting...

> I would also think that tobacco smoke, with its ability to spread
> tobacco mosaic virus and who knows what else, would be a no-no in any
> nursery.

Now, I didn't know that.  I checked for a list of plants affected and found
mostly food crops.  Then found lots of greenhouse and bedding plants.
"Smokers are probably the main cause of most TMV-infected plants in the
greenhouse. Cigarette and tobacco users can transmit TMV by touching plants
and equipment. Workers should wash hands with soap and warm water or 3 per
cent trisodium orthophosphate before entering the crop. Wash working clothes
as often as possible."

Hmmmmm.......ammunition!  Even though Arbor Farms doesn't deal in food,
greenhouse, or bedding plants, I can see how it could be important. Thanks.

Kitty