RE: Weather now grandkids

Sometimes the past influences us too much... My grandmother died when I
was one, so I have no recollection of her. The other one was too busy
(or something)to be around till she got older and an injury made her
bedridden. We became friends during the 8 years of her illness...
listening to her stories and enjoying her company, I wish she would have
been around while I was growing up.

But every family is different, as is every situation, and I am sure you
know what is best for you.

Donna

> Donna, I suffered so from visits by my super-critical mother-in-law,
who
> never approved of anything I ever did, that I swore I'd never do that
> my
> children.  I try to get to see the kids at least once a year - though
I'm