Re: Weather now grandkids

In a message dated 03/17/2004 8:37:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
justme@prairieinet.net writes:

> But every family is different, as is every situation, and I am sure you
> know what is best for you.
>
> Donna

Not at all sure, Donna, but I try.  My daughters-in-law all have such
different values and  backgrounds from mine that it's sometimes difficult to
communicate.  At least I avoid interfering, since my  very interfering mother-in-law
gave me so much grief for so many years.  I raised my sons to be independent,
and they made their own choices of wives, careers, etc., and I'm pleased to be
able to say that each is much involved with his childrens' life and activities
- much more than their own father ever was.  My grandmother used to say
"Bring up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart
from it - but what he does in the meantime is another matter."
Auralie