Re: Weather

In a message dated 3/17/04 8:16:41 AM, Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:

<< With three sons spread over ten years I spent 23
years in the school system and it sometimes seemed most of that time I was on
the road.  >>

Auralie, my children were 10 yrs apart (5 before losing our first son, middle
child) with a similar experience yet I would not miss an opportunity with one
of the granddaughters.  This is the reason we would not consider being snow
birds.  Nadia is 15, a freshman, and will be out of school to soon and I don't
want to miss a game, speech contest, music or drama performance .  Hope I can
still keepup on this trip as well as I did 5 yrs ago.  The itinerary allows
minimum time (<8 hrs) for daily rest.  The one thing that makes our chaperones
feel good is all the comments on how well behaved the kids are.  We have met
students from all over and not always the best behavior displayed.
    Ceres