Re: Waiting, now smoking, now grandkids

In a message dated 3/17/04 9:00:38 PM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<< As far as grandkids... it is a tight line you have to walk, play with
the grandkids and ignore the kids unless spoken too or asked your
opinion... then think before you answer :) >>

I am so happy that I don't have this to deal with.  I think my granddaughters
have the best parents possible and praise them for their fine job.  They have
a great relationship with grandpa also.  I often think I am fortunate to have
just 2 and more time to spend on each.