Re: Waiting, now smoking, now grandkids

In a message dated 3/18/2004 5:42:49 PM Central Standard Time,
L_Valentine@adelphia.net writes:
My sister once went so far as to tell me I don't have a family so I couldn't
possubly understand her situation
Kitty was absolutely right about this one.  Having been a child makes one a
pretty good source of info on how to raise children.  It takes no particular
insight into child rearing to have them.  I'm living proof of that!  I didn't
have a clue about what to do with them as their mother I just did what I thought
I would have liked when I was their age.  It's a wonder they every grew up.
<LOL> And I'll never figure out how they got to be so politically conservative.
zem