Re: now grandkids

Zem said, "And I'll never figure out how they got to be so politically conservative."

LOL, LOL....I hear ya Zem. My son is joining the military...and I'm anti-war. Go figure. But ya know, if that is what he wants to do, I stand behind him. It's his life, his choice.

From: Zemuly@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Waiting, now smoking, now grandkids
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:57:14 EST

In a message dated 3/18/2004 5:42:49 PM Central Standard Time,
L_Valentine@adelphia.net writes:
My sister once went so far as to tell me I don't have a family so I couldn't
possubly understand her situation
Kitty was absolutely right about this one. Having been a child makes one a
pretty good source of info on how to raise children. It takes no particular
insight into child rearing to have them. I'm living proof of that! I didn't
have a clue about what to do with them as their mother I just did what I thought
I would have liked when I was their age. It's a wonder they every grew up.
<LOL> And I'll never figure out how they got to be so politically conservative.

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar  get it now! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/