Re: Re: Waiting, now smoking, now grandkids

Right on. "Friends are the Family you Choose for Yourself". I am closer to my friends than I am my own family. Pam has seen that first hand.

Jesse Rene' Bell Claremore, OK Zone 6

From: "Libby Valentine" <L_Valentine@adelphia.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Waiting, now smoking, now grandkids
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:48:09 -0500

My sister once went so far as to tell me I don't have a family so I couldn't
possubly understand her situation (she has one son) - I told her in no
uncertain terms I certainly do have a family, I just don't have children. I
suspect like many folks on this list, I have a fairly large extended family,
just most of it isn't genetically related to me <grin>.

Libby
Maryland zone 6