From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of EvaTEsq@aol.com
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 5:54 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Great Day

I'll bet it looks great!!

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"We don't do enough to exploit renewable energy resources."
Me

In a message dated 3/18/2004 6:53:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gardenqueen@academicplanet.com writes:
How revolting! I finished up Tony's bed tonight w/ a nice new rosemary
and will do the poppy seeds in there tomorrow. Looks pretty nice. Jesse
can verify after she sees it this weekend!

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A

http://www.hort.net/funds/