Re: Selby plant sale

Sounds like you all had a great day.  I had Rhapis palms when I lived in the
Keys, but, like you, I have never heard of a variegated one.  Sounds really
cool.

Shorty, my yard man, and I worked in the yard most of today.  We got a lot
done cleaning up beds and pulling out henbit and chick weed and assorted other
noxious weeds.  My county is currently under a severe thunderstorm watch so we
stopped before the rain started -- a good thing, too, since I am exhausted.  I
am really feeling my age!

zem
Zone 7
West TN