Re: Selby plant sale

In a message dated 03/20/2004 7:00:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Zemuly@aol.com writes:

> Auralie, have you tried Richter's in Canada for your rue?  I think they
> have
> every known herb, and they are very reliable.  I got some heirloom seeds
> this
> year from Victory Seed Co. in Oregon, again wonderful people to do business
> with.  The other seed company I've had great luck with is Seeds of Change.
> I'm sorry you are having trouble finding some seeds this year.

Thanks, Zem.  Richter's seem to have only seeds and I was hoping for rue
plants - Bluestone has always had them before.  I also like th Seeds of Change
catalor, and they have some of the things I wanted but not everything.  I guess
I'll just have to move with the times and learn to like other plants.