Re: Selby plant sale

In a message dated 03/20/2004 7:43:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mtalt@hort.net writes:

> http://www.lazyssfarm.com/Plants/Perennials/S_files/Salvias.htm

Thanks so much, Marge.   That's a wonderful  plant list.  Of course I got
bogged down and ordered more than I should have - too many enticing things.
Their shipping is pretty steep, but since I can't take it with me, I won't worry
about it. Both the sage and rue are marginally hardy here, and after the winter
we have had, I really don't expect them to have survived.  I found some of
the other things - enough to more than keep me occupied.  I always end up with
far more than I need - but "need" is not the issue anyway.
Thanks, too, Kitty and Barb and Zem.  This group always have an answer.
Kitty, how did you find the NJ place?  I had done a Dogpile search and came
up with several places that listed the herbs but none of them shipped.  You
have a real genius for finding things.  Thanks again,
Auralie