Re: tonneau

I thought about that. In fact, went to buy one, then changed my mind. I had one for my old truck that I finally took to dump when the screens fell apart and the window cranks quit working. They definitely have a few advantages, like the extra headroom for taller plants, although you still have to lay down trees and such.