Re: Re:Ya-Ya report & roses

Thanks, Pam!  You're a doll!

It's about 48 degrees outside & a nice mild sunny day, so I went outside this
morning and planted 2 rose bushes that have been waiting to be planted for a
week & a half.  Thought it would be an opportune time.

Then I came in & noticed on the weather channel that the temperature tonight
& tomorrow night is supposed to go down to 23 degrees.  Did I make a big
mistake?  I piled compost around them to protect them.  I think they should make
it.  I don't remember what the weather was like the last time I planted roses.
What do you guys think?

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"We don't do enough to exploit renewable energy resources."
Me

In a message dated 3/21/2004 7:28:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,