way off topic, but need some help

To make an extremely long story short.....this is what I need to do...
and have no idea how to do it.

Netscape- I used to use it ages ago, and currently cleaning out an old
computer. So, I would like to save the e-mail messages that are in there
on a cd or something. Outlook of course, makes my life easy with export
files...can't seem to locate that in netscape...

So other than clicking on these messages and saving as a text file one
by one.....Yipes, there has to be a better way...

So who uses netscape or has... and knows the answer please.

These are not junk mail stuff... more like research notes from others
and things of importance, which I would hate to lose....