From: "Barbara Tandy" <sundrops@earthlink.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] schefflera

From: "Libby Valentine" <L_Valentine@adelphia.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Christmas in March!
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:09:04 -0500
Sender: owner-gardenchat@hort.net

I had gotten an email advertisement a while ago from a grower who
distinguished between cyclamen and hardy cyclamen - I am sorry I don't
remember the details but they made a big point out of grouping their
cyclamens by hardy and not.  Don't think I still have the email, but it
stuck in my mind because I don't know much about cyclamen except my mom used
to have one as a houseplant in Michigan, and this advertiesment made me
think I might be able to have certain ones outside here.  Yours must be one
of the hardy ones.

Your garden sounds pretty lively, and pretty!  My first narcissus bloomed
today.  Maybe by next week I'll have more color!!

Libby
Maryland zone 6