From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:54:53 -0600
Subject: RE: [CHAT] NOW mini-mansions and disgust

Don't blink Melody... or you will find yourself in a situation
small town, that now has<br>the highest growth rate in the county...like
This is why I live in such a tiny town...developers don't<br>want<br>>
anything to do with us...we don't have anything to offer,
especially<br>no<br>> big tracts of land for developement, we don't have
municipal water,<br>> heck, we don't even have a grocery store. The few
houses that do get<br>> built every few years are reasonably sized with
good sized lots that<br>> give enough room for kids/dogs/gardens and are
usually built by people<br>> whose family's have lived in this town for
generations anyway. Thank<br>> goodness for small favors! Can't stand
the constant development in the<br>> nearest towns...college community

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com