Re: Christmas in March!

> From: Libby Valentine <L_Valentine@adelphia.net>
>(snip) this advertiesment made me
> think I might be able to have certain ones outside here.  Yours
must be one
> of the hardy ones.
----------

Libby, you can grow Cyclamen hederifolium, C. coum and C.
purpurascens in the garden where you are very easily.  There are a
few other species that are also hardy if sited just right, but those
three are easy.  C. purpurascens is basically evergreen for me and
blooms most of the summer while C. hederifolium goes dormant soon and
wakes up in autumn.  C. coum starts flowering early in February.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi