FW: Tony's tree

From Tony's wife, Janice:

 --- On Tue 03/23, Janice Veca < tjveca@comcast.net > wrote:
From: Janice Veca [mailto: tjveca@comcast.net]
To: mhobertm@EXCITE.COM
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 01:08:53 -0800
Subject: Tony's tree

...we have waited until the weather got a little warmer and have met
with a number of people in charge at the church and things are underway.
We haven't yet decided on a date to have a little service to plant the
tree but it will be in the next couple of weeks. We have decided on a
Dogwood for sure. It still is not certain what specimen we will
purchase. I don't remember if I told you that we have 15 acres of
grounds at the church. It is in a rural country setting and there are
fields, pine trees and you can see the mountains. The spot chosen for
Tony's tree is in a beautiful place where anyone in front of the church
can see it clearly and it should thrive there... I do want you to know
how very grateful I am for the love the group has shown and the fact
that Tony's wonderful sweet spirit was so recognized

Love,

Janice Veca
(P.S.  I'll let you know when we do the tree planting and I'll do my best to get you pictures of that...)

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com