Re: Buddleia davidii a noxious weed???

I've been thinking about the exchanges re Buddleia davidii a noxious
weed? Those of you further north may not experience this problem but I
am seeing my Buddleia spreading like privet. I am constantly pulling it
out or repotting to give away (thus, perhaps, spreading the problem). I
never purchased a Nandina but now have three thriving in my yard and
have seen several in the wooded areas nearby. Some of my neighbors have
planted it so it think it spread that way. So, I am thinking that I
might be spreading Buddleia as those who planted privet and Paulownia,
not realizing that they could become problems, especially with these
short, mild winters we have been having. We are also seeing a reduction
in songbirds and other wildlife...I know part of it is due to urban
sprawl and cell towers but I wonder if lack of native food isn't
contributing.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN