Re: Christmas in March, vole damage

In a message dated 3/26/2004 8:35:45 AM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:
Since he was the neighborhood bully, a roving tomcat
that more or less ruled his domain and allowed no human near him (that I was
aware of), it has come as quite a surprise that, now healed, this cat won't
go away.
I have the same thing here with Melvin.  I started feeding him this winter at
an abandoned house where I feed other cats.  He simply showed up one day and
had obviously never been touched by a human.  Well, I touched and he loved it.
 The next thing I knew he showed up at the house, much to the chagrin of the
other toms.  He was positively ferocious and acted like he was the king.  I
got him neutered, and now he is an absolute lamb, although the other cats are
still wary.  He now wants to love them, and I'm sure they think he is nuts.  The
major problem at the moment is that he does not want to share me with anybody!