Re: Buddleia davidii a noxious weed???

In a message dated 3/27/2004 1:15:06 AM Central Standard Time, mtalt@hort.net
Humans have a lot to answer for IMO.
You bet!  As much as I love my cats, I do not love the fact that they are all
here because some long ago ancestors were not neutered.  With the exception
of mocking birds I have no song birds in my yard -- and very few squirrels.  I
just get infuriated at the laziness of people.  They cannot claim ignorance
because there are constant articles in the newspaper, and I've never been known
to keep my mouth shut. <LOL> At the moment there are a 13" beagle, a sweet big
black lab and a Pomeranian mix who have been dumped here.  I am trying to
find them homes, but I can't take them -- no room and NO money.  The only rescue
program here is just about bankrupt.  I'm thinking that not only was I meant
to live by myself, I was meant to live far away from other humans.
zone 7
West TN