Re: rtd f/DC

Kitty wrote:
Arrowhead carries Sanicula caerulescens for $12.  Mine lasted about 3 yrs,
but never really flourished, then died out.  I do think a trough with
particular attention to its soil needs might do the trick.

Kitty
Arrowhead says: "seems to never flower, delightful in a trough"
Not an overwhelming recomendation, to my mind. But on the other hand:
http://tinyurl/25cfs
-jrf
--
Jim Fisher