Re: Royal Paulownia

Agree that topping ornamental trees is stupid. But avocado growers top their trees because who can pick fruit that are 60 feet in the air and Florida orange groves [can't speak to California's] have machines that top their trees to uniform height for the same reason--makes picking easier and faster.