Whichever. I finally got it planted today. I've had it sitting in a 7-gallon pot for at least 3 years because I couldn't figure out where to plant it. Poor thing will probably miss the old container so much that it will keel over.

Interesting thing is it had not grown through the drain holes in the bottom of the pot nor was it root bound. Very odd.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
Zone 10