Re: Sunken Gardens, now theft

> From: Richard T. Apking <richa@midlands.net>
> flabbaergasted, it was truly amazing.  The nest morning on the way
to class,
> someone had removed most of the shrubs and the sod.  Only in
Detroit.

Sadly, not 'only in Detroit'...seems to be a problem throughout the
US, tho' I would have said mostly in the big city areas, but seems
that ain't so?  A sad commentary on today's world, IMO.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi