RE: now tree hacking was Royal Paulownia

Well Jim, I would say you got off cheap :)

Luckily here, all power lines are underground so my trees are not in
danger of the tree hackers. Other areas I lived in were not so lucky.
Would come home from work and -- what the h*** happened here would be my

As a side note, they are widening Sauk Trail (that is for Mardi, she
knows the street) and took out every tree on both sides of the road for
a few miles through the area Mardi's mother lived. Really looks strange.
Heard a rumor that they did the wrong side of the street as it should
have only been one side. Not sure if that is true or not.