Re: Royal Paulownia

In a message dated 3/29/04 3:44:27 AM, jsinger@igc.org writes:

<< I think they must do it everywhere that there are overhead power lines.  >>

Jim, we have underground lines so the city maintains the trees to allow the
snow plows, garbage trucks, etc to travel down a street without hitting
    I agree, the homeowner needs to give thought to locating a tree.  The
local tree board sets the guidelines for planting and selecting trees.  They also
get the grants to provide trees at a reduced price.