Re: Royal Paulownia

In a message dated 3/28/04 10:40:52 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< Whenever they come through - once every 7 yrs is the schedule - people
scream and holler and carry on about the damage. >>

Kitty, the trees on our parking are actual citys property here also even when
the home owner planted them.  The city comes thru every year pruning.  Limbs
must be 15' above the street so they trim only those that do not comply.  Our
city employees who do the pruning have been trained but I still wish to do my
own and several of my neighbors.  I have a good relationship with them since I
have served on the city tree board and created & maintained gardens &
planters for them as a volunteer so I just remind them that I will take care of
certain trees.
    Ceres