Re: Buddleia davidii a noxious weed???

Melody wrote:
Well, with all the talk about buddleias, that prompts my question:

How much of this plant, about eight feet high and five feet wide, is it
safe to prune off for the new year's growing season? I was thinking
1/3...anybody with thoughts on this?
Melody, IA (Z 5/4)
I take mine down to 6-10 inches; hardly any thing left, but they
come right back.
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W