Re: container gardening -DON"T

WAIT!!!
Forget the free book.
I just received spam about a survey and it can only be the result of my
signing up for that stupid book. I almost never get spam, maybe only 5
or 6 in the past 2 yrs. This spam showed up about 15 minutes after
requesting the book and I hadn't given my info elsewhere. I wrote them
and told them to keep their stupid book and get me off their list.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5