Re: Re: RE:Donna

speaking of e-address's... David is right I have a zillion.... but
just like with Kitty's problem of spam, I use some just for those type
of requests and just delete the box weekly.... some are just specific
for list mail, so when I get to busy, I just delete that type mail
from my inbox yet have a backup copy for when I have time...

Anyways, I have been using gmail lately, (google mail), and fidn I
like a lot of their features as a web based email program. (although
it is downloadable). Currently, I dont think they are offering via the
site yet, so if someone wants to try it, I do have the personal
invites to get you on.....

If you want want more info.... write to me off list, <lol> at any of address's