Re: front porch/yard is toast

Pam, So sorry!! Great advice from Donna re pictures.  I can see a lot of pain
and suffering on the horizon. Has Sugar come out from under the bed yet? I'm
so sorry you have this to deal with. Even if you come away with an improved
porch,etc. the hassle factor is enormous. We're all thinking of you. Kathy